In order to legally transfer a firearm within Washington State the transfer must be handled by a licensed FFL holder. This is true for online sales, out-of-state purchases, and private-party sales.
By authorizing a shipment to us, you are explicitly agreeing to our shipping and handling process which includes, but is not limited to:
- Our arranged pickup process and schedule with various carriers
- The opening of packages to verify contents and disposal of excess shipping materials
- Opening of firearms cases and containers in order to read serial numbers
- Returning items to shippers requires either payment of shipping fees or a customer provided pre-paid shipping label
- Guns which are abandoned will be assessed a storage fee of $100/month. When the storage fee exceeds fair market value or invoice cost (whichever is lower), the gun will become the property of 2A Industries.
For more information regarding the Transfer of Online Purchases or Out-of-State Transfers click HERE.
For information and pricing regarding in-state private-party sales click HERE.
If you’ve never done a transfer and have questions about the process, please feel free to email us at sales@2Aindustries.com or give us a call at (425) 503-ARMS / 2767