In order to legally transfer a firearm within Washington State the transfer must be handled by a licensed FFL holder. This is true for online sales, out-of-state purchases, and private-party sales.
Please be certain that when the shipper sends your gun, that they allow for the package to be placed on hold for pickup. This is not an issue with USPS or UPS, but is a reoccurring problem with FedEx. Guns will be returned to sender because we are unable to take delivery of them.
By authorizing a shipment to us, you are explicitly agreeing to our shipping and handling process which includes, but is not limited to:
- Our arranged pickup process and schedule with various carriers
- Opening of packages and disposal of shipping materials
- Opening of firearms cases and containers in order to read serial numbers
- Returning items to shippers requires either payment of shipping fees or a providing a pre-paid shipping label
- Guns which are abandoned will be assessed a storage fee of $100/month. When the storage fee exceeds fair market value or invoice cost, the gun will become the property of 2A Industries.
For more information regarding the Transfer of Online Purchases or Out-of-State Transfers click HERE.
For information and pricing regarding in-state private-party sales click HERE.
If you’ve never done a transfer and have questions about the process, please feel free to email us at sales@2Aindustries.com or give us a call at (425) 503-ARMS / 2767.lik