Don’t want to sell your gun in a dark parking lot to a stranger?
Want to make sure the individual you’re selling your gun to is a “good guy”?
Let us facilitate your private sale! (We also buy used guns)
For Private Sales:
- Find a buyer for your gun
- Arrange a time to meet them at our shop (during our business hours)
- The two of you meet, negotiate and conduct the deal in our private meeting room
- Once you are both ready, we will have the buyer complete an ATF form 4473 and initiate a NICS check
- If the buyer comes back clean, then you’re good to go
- If the buyer is denied either filling out the form or during the NICS check, the gun is returned to you
Our price for private party transfers are follows:
$20 for Long-Gun or Pistol transfers (buyer has WA CPL)
$30 each for Long-Gun or Pistol transfers that are delayed (require weapon to be held)
$15 for each additional transfer up to 5 (the limit on ATF form 4473)
We do not collect Washington state use tax on I-594 private-sale transfers.
If you have any questions about the process, please feel free to email us at sales@2Aindustries.com.